Hypnotherapy in Business
Your mind contributes to both the cause and healing of whatever ails you.
CREATING A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE THROUGH HYPNOTHERAPY
Relaxation and wellbeing techniques are increasingly being used all kinds of organisations to create a competitive advantage which improves people’s performance, increases productivity and reduces absenteeism.
In a fast paced World, stress and anxiety causes significant under-performance at work, relationship problems, and health problems. Prolonged stress at work can potentially store up future litigation issues, but more immediately, it can vastly reduce the overall performance of your employees.
Here are just some of the benefits to employers of pro-actively helping to lower your employee’s levels of stress and anxiety:
- Increases productivity and effectiveness of your employees
- Reduces the number of working days lost to sickness and the level of Long-Term absenteeism
- Encourages staff to become self-empowered towards their health, by offering a selection of alternative therapies to your existing well-being programmes
- Improves employee skillset and information retention
- Financial reduction in managing poor performance due to stress & anxiety related absenteeism
- Hypnotherapy recognised by Private Health Cash Plans eg: Westfield Health, Health Shield and many other providers for employee reimbursement *Employees will need to check that their employer‘s plan covers the treatments concerned.
- Reduces impact of long term employee mental health
- Improves staff behaviours and attitudes
- Increases employee motivation
- Enhances and Improves staff’s Engagement to Personal Development Objectives
- Effective techniques to support managers who coach staff in order to achieve performance and behavioural expectations throughout their performance appraisal year
- Increases staff retention rate
- Reputational benefits for your company
At Affinity Therapy and Coaching we are experts are creating a tailor-made programme for your team which is both cost effective and easy to implement. The long term commercial and financial benefits can be enormous; in addition you will notice a tangible improvement in the behaviour and engagement of your staff.
Numerous scientific studies have emerged in recent years showing that the hypnotized mind can exert a real and powerful effect on the body. - Wall Street Journal
“This relatively simple and inexpensive psychological intervention has applications both to a range of immune disorder and for promoting health in the population at large” -Hypnosis from a Neurobiological Perspective: A Review of Evidence and Applications to Improve Immune Function, Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine, London
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION, PLEASE CALL 01226 891471 / 07715 851675 or EMAIL ME AT CONTACT